Welcome to the 2022 Cricket MEAC/SWAC Challenge Kickoff online media credentialing system. ESPN Events, and the MEAC and SWAC would like to thank you for your interest in covering the MEAC/SWAC Challenge in Atlanta.
To request credentials for the Cricket MEAC/SWAC Challenge Kickoff, media members must have an authorized sports editor/ news director complete the following online credential application and submit no later than Friday, Aug. 19 by 5 p.m. EDT.
The sports editor or news director is the “Requestor” and must submit the request for all employees who will cover the event, who are the “Attendees.” Please request credentials for all your staff members on ONE application. Applications not submitted by the above mentioned will not be processed.
All credentials must be picked up in person, and each person must present government-issued photo identification. No credentials will be mailed.
Updated game information will be emailed to approved credential applicants; thus, it is important to submit the correct email address for each applicant.
We look forward to working you in Atlanta.
CREDENTIAL DISTRIBUTION POLICIES
Deadline: Aug. 19, 2022 at 5 p.m. ET
- Credentials granted to working media only
- Only one application per media agency
- Application must be submitted by an authorized sports editor/news director
- No passes issued to freelance photographers
- No passes issued to freelance writers, equipment carriers, film runners, other “assistants” etc.
- No passes issued to children or spouses
- GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A CREDENTIAL.
- CREDENTIALS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE UNLESS APPROVED BY THE MEDIA COORDINATOR
- Submission of credential application does not guarantee credential approval. Credentials and parking passes will be issued based on approval by the MEAC/SWAC Challenge Kickoff Media Coordinator.