KEEPING YOU SAFE!
Welcome Fans to the 2020 MEAC/SWAC Challenge Kick-off game. We are excited to invite you to this year’s game. We hope that this Entry/Exit Guide will assist you in the planning of your visit to the kick-off game.
Cashless parking sales – Advance parking $10.00 per vehicle. Pre-paid and credit card only transactions until September 5th at 11:59 pm.
Fans arriving day of game – prices increase to $20.00 per vehicle.
TICKETS: This year’s game will be a paperless entry.
We encourage all fans to purchase tickets online. Please use the “Purchase Tickets” link below to get your tickets. Exclusively mobile tickets, excluding pass lists and walk-up sales.
**Remember, if you are not feeling well to stay at home and shelter in place!
All fans wishing to attend the game will be required to go through a MANDATORY temperature prescreening prior to entering the stadium.
Prescreening tents will be located on Georgia Avenue located outside of gates 6, 7 and 8. Reference the Parking & Stadium map for gate locations.
After fans have been prescreened, they will be allowed to enter the Victory Plaza to enter the stadium via the ticket lines. All ticket lines will be spaced out accordingly to allow for adequate fan social distancing.
All fans are asked to WEAR A MASK while in the ticket lines and stadium.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE:
- Hand sanitizer available at each gate for guests as they enter.
- Walk-through metal detectors will be adjusted to allow phones, wallets and keys to remain on each guest’s person to prevent the passing of personal items to and from the security staff.
- Checkerboard seating manifest to promote social distancing. Limited overall capacity.
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout.
- Discontinuation of Bag Valet for clear bag policy. Fans must return items to vehicles. Fan movement flow to meet social distancing requirements
- Social distancing measures in place for restrooms (urinals, sinks blocked off).
- Concessions queue lines spread out with indicators for social distancing.
- Restricted concessions menu to ensure efficiency and limit the amount of cleaning necessary to operate effectively and safely.
- Designated exits for different sections of the stadium post-game. Fan should exit the gate nearest there seating section.
LET’S DO OUR PART BY: